Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas, Bdays, and Valentine's

We usually go to Houston, TX on Christmas day but this year we post-poned it a few weeks b/c of Jay being so young and all the family couldn't go on Christmas day. So, we loaded up both kids and boarded a plane to Houston in January. It was a great time as always and we also got to celebrate memaw (Eleanor Gianola---where we got the name Elle) josh's grandmother's 91st bday......yes, she is still driving and can drink a margarita with you all day long! Also, today was Valentine's day so I got some pics of Elle opening her happy. I got a dozen roses, a framed pic of me and my babies, and Josh cooked dinner 2 nights in a row. First night was salad, shrimp scampi, and garlic bread. Tonight is fennel and pancetta salad w red wine vinegarette, roasted asparagus, and filet! I know-----great hubby. I feel lucky!
Elle showing memaw and Nancy how to work the ipad

Sweet babies

Loves jumping

So happy

Before church

My pic that Josh framed

Valentine's happy

No comments:

Post a Comment