Sunday, March 11, 2012

All better baby

We've had a crazy week. Jay started running fever last Friday so on Sunday he was still sick so I took him to the dr. He had an ear infection in both ears and bronchiolitis.....He was a pitiful thing. After some medicine and lots of loving from Gigi and Pitty Pat while I worked this week, he is back to my sweet and happy baby.
Elle and Jay after church today


A few weeks ago, I went to get my hair worked on and decided to put Elle in the chair for her first haircut. She did great and it was much needed. It only took us almost 3 years to get enough hair to cut. ha!
Before

During

We had 2 bday parties on Saturday. This pic is from the first one that morning at planet gymnastics. It was so much fun and I"m thinking of enrolling Elle in a class there!

No comments:

Post a Comment