Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Sunday

We had a pretty busy but also fun weekend. Saturday morning Josh got up and took the kids to Huddle House for the "MVP breakfast". This has become their saturday morning ritual b/c Josh and the kids are all early birds and momma is NOT. Josh gets coffee for him, chocolate milk for Elle, and MVP breakfast-- waffles, grits, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast all for about $6! Jay eats the waffle and Elle eats the rest. I love this time they get to spend together and I get to sleep late (8:30am). I did reward him by letting him head to the golf course while the kids and I went to 2 bday parties. I was too busy to get any good pics but we had fun at planet gymnastics and then at kids rule.
my sometimes sweet little bunny

We got up and "sprang forward" today with the time change and headed to church

The azaleas in front of our house are blooming and beautiful!

Elle had to have Olivia (her baby) hooked in her baby bjorn to play outside today

What is it about boys putting their hands down there? He was ready for a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Ford loves to put his hands in his pants too. It drives me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete