Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a packed Easter holiday. My church had an egg hunt last Saturday and I was flying solo with the kids so no pics from that one! Then Elle had an Easter party at her school but me or Josh couldn't leave work to go so no pics from that either. But, on Friday I was off so we took the kids to the annual Easter egg hunt at Canebrake and had a large time and took plenty of pics!
Jay ready to hunt

Elle ready to hunt

Elle trying to pull Jay back to take a pic with the Easter bunny. He was not having it!

Elle and Wilkes---so sweet!

Jay and Jackson--we are so ready for him to walk so they can be big buddies. Jay was bringing him eggs and he is crawling everywhere.

On Saturday we went to the annual egg hunt at the Burroughs house. They were a lot of kids there. They cooked food, had a bouncy house, and an egg hunt.
All the kids ready to hunt


On Sunday we got up and went to our church and then drove to Laurel to my parents' house to celebrate with my family and have another egg hunt. We have been reading Elle her Bible book and talking to her about the real meaning of Easter. She was stuck on that she didn't want Jesus to die on the cross but now she's okay with it. I told her he did that because he loves us and so we can go to Heaven. She looked puzzled and asked how will we get into heaven without angel wings? Then she said she didn't want to go unless I came with her! I assured her that daddy and I will be there with her one day! So sweet and innocent!
The Easter bunny came

Sweet pic before church

Finally a decent family pic

Elle wanted a picture with her baby brother in her lap! Needless to say he wouldn't get in her lap but managed to get a picture for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment