Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cheerleader Camp

Elle attended her first ever cheerleader camp this week at my old high school, West Jones. She loved all of the teenage "big girl" cheerleaders giving her attention and she loved snack time. She learned a dance to a Miley Cyrus song, a chant, and how to do a spread eagle jump. I cheered from age 7 until age 18 so I was super pumped about her going to this camp!
Elle doing her chant

Performing her dance

Elle and Caroline with their megaphones

Elle and one of the "real" cheerleaders

My babies before church this morning. I got ready to take this pic and she burst out in tears and had a drama queen moment. I was trying to get her to stop crying and asking her what was wrong? She said she forgot to put on her earrings for church! Daddy had to run back upstairs and get her stick on earrings=====wow i'm gonna have my hands full when she gets older!

No comments:

Post a Comment