Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun Weekend

Thought I would post some pics from this weekend. I took Elle to the movies on Saturday for her first time ever. We saw the Lion King 3d and she LOVED it. She was sooooo excited. I don't know what she loved the most-----popcorn/coke/candy or the movie. She was scared at first but quickly warmed up and was loving it. After Simba's daddy dies in the movie she kept asking where his dada was. Finally, we just settled on that he was asleep and she accepted it and moved on! Sunday, we went to the fall festival at canebrake. There was lots of good food, petting zoo, pony rides, and a jumpy house. She did it all except for that pony! She sat on it and then wanted mommy to ride on it with her! I told her I was too big for that pony so she was scared and wanted off. Oh well, maybe next year!
Daddy's Caddy

Ready for the Lion King

Feeding the goats

Feeding the guinea pigs and rabbits

Elle and MC

Elle and Addysen

No comments:

Post a Comment