Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh Sister

Just thought i would document what all our big sissy has been up to. Since Jay's arrival at our house Elle has been off her rocker. I guess you could call it the terrible two's, potty training, and new baby all in 2 weeks has gotten to her. Saturday night I saw water coming through our ceiling so i ran upstairs to find her surrounded by water in her bathroom. She flushed some toys down the toilet until it overflowed. She just looked at me and said " I did it. It will be okay though." She is throwing those rolling on the floor fits and whines too. She also begs me to hold her and wants to be treated like the baby. Hopefully this phase will pass fast but until then thank goodness for "Dora" dvds and extra TLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment