Monday, November 5, 2012

MSU vs A&M

Last weekend we headed to Starkville with Elle to go to Bulldog Bash on Friday and then go to the MSU vs A&M game on Saturday. It was sooo HOT outside but a good time except for State getting the tar beat out of them! Josh and Elle at Little Dooey's for lunch
Elle and Bully at Bulldog Bash
Elle and Addie Morreale at the tailgate
About to head into the game and BURN UP! It was soooo hot.
We had Elle's cousin, Caroline's birthday party on Sunday at my parent's house. She is now 5 years old!
Today was the first day to work with the new time change and I felt really sad picking Elle up from school when it was DARK outside. To make things worse I worked late and by the time I picked her up she was the LAST one there out of her class. She was helping her teacher mop the floor and apparently they had alot of "one on one" time together because her hair was all braided up.
Elle told me she was special because she got to help and hold the mop bucket and eat a kit kat. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! ha!

1 comment: