Monday, November 5, 2012

Trick or Treat

On Halloween we got off work a little early to dress the kids up and headed over to the Bounds house to meet up and trick or treat. We went to about 6 or 7 houses and these kids had way more candy than they ever needed! Jay, Elle, MC, Marley, and Wilkes
My sweet pumpkin and witch
Racing up to the houses
Amy and I trying to herd the kiddos
Meredith and I helped Jay and Jackson get in on the fun too! They both ate a sucker and thoroughly enjoyed it.
When we finished trick or treating we went over to the Sharpe house where they had about 50 people over and tons of food, a fire, and even made a scary house/trail out of their playset in the backyard. I was too busy eating and keeping up with my kids to take pics but it was fun. Jay found someone's canned rootbeer and downed it! Who knew he loved rootbeer?

No comments:

Post a Comment