Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Big Bird

Well my big boy started school this week! He will be attending school/daycare where Elle goes and Monday was his first day! He did great and didn't cry. He went right to sleep on his nap mat and slept for 1 hr. Hopefully this will get longer. He had a collision on the playground and got a bleeder but was okay with a bandaid. I'm not surprised at this b/c he is so active and rough. Teacher wrote me a note home that she was very impressed with his vocabulary and speaking skills and that none of the other kids in his class can talk like this bird! Made me proud! I was happy and sad about him growing up and starting this milestone but it was definitely time for him to learn and be around all of the other children.
First day of school pic.....It's definitely helping my feelings that my mom has decided to keep Elle and Jay on Tues/Thurs for the summer and I'm off most Fridays so they will only be at school Mon/wed for the summer!

Until this week Jay has stayed home with our dear nanny, Mrs. Robyn who we loved and will miss!

This is Robyn's little one, Hank. Jay will miss his little play buddy too but has lots of new friends at school to get to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment