Sunday, May 19, 2013

DANCE!

We had Elle's first dance recital Saturday night. I was not really into this ballet and tap stuff at first but it really turned out to be so much fun and I was so nervous for Elle before she went onstage. She nailed it and did great though. I was so proud. Elle had NEVER really worn any makeup until this so I had to call in my friend Whitney to do her hair and makeup and she did a great job. Elle looked soooo pretty and it made me sad that she is growing up :(
Mrs. Whitney starting to work her magic

Pretty face

Seriously

CUTE!

Her daddy gave her flowers

Mama wanting to cry

One family pic

quick pic with Gigi and Grandaddy before the show. Pitty Pat and Grand-Joe were there too but they were wrangling Jaybird

Backstage with Mrs Whitney.....couldn't have done this without her! She was our backstage momma to help Elle change outfits and kept it all together for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment